Sarbaz.kz provides the main theses from his report on eight priorities highlighted by the President.
First Priority - Traditions
- It is necessary to standardize the flags and emblems of the Turkic States Organization and its structures.
- Our duty is to study common archives and convey historical truths to future generations.
- Mutually promote TV series produced in our countries. It is especially important to widely popularize animated films for children.
Second Priority - Unification
- Systemise the standards and terminology of our states, which opens the way for the free export of our goods to the common market.
- Establish a Reference Center for the Turkic States Organization. This will allow for mutual recognition of test results for products and conduct new research in the field of chemical and food industry.
Third Priority - Reforms
- Grant the Organization of Economic Cooperation observer status. Cooperate with the Islamic Organization for Food Security.
Fourth Priority - Education and Science
- Open branches of the world's best universities in our countries. Particular attention needs to be given to the development of artificial intelligence, digital and aerospace industries.
- Resume work related to the opening of language departments.
Fifth Priority - Trust
- In these turbulent times, it is crucial to strengthen the unity of Turkic peoples, which will serve as a reliable guarantee of our collective security.
- Strengthen cooperation in the field of security to prevent threats related to the arms and drug trade, terrorism, extremism, and migration.
Sixth Priority - Investments
- Expand interregional trade and focus on economic investments. The Turkic Investment Fund plays a special role in this.
- Develop the "green" financing market.
- Astana has acquired the status of the Financial Center of the Turkic World.
Seventh Priority - Mediation
- The President has decided to provide humanitarian aid of $1 million to the Palestinian people.
Eighth Priority - Energy
- Host the International Energy Forum in Kazakhstan this year.
- In 2026, plan to hold a regional summit dedicated to the climate change issue.
The Turkic States Organization is an international organization that unites modern states with the goal of comprehensive cooperation among Turkic peoples. The summit was attended by the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, the President of Kyrgyzstan Sadyr Japarov, the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the Chairman of the Halk Maslahaty of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, and the Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orban.